Our client is growing and expanding into Palm Springs!
Imagine It Media works with Son Cabinetry to conceptualize and execute their marketing plan in this vital time of their business development. Service we have provided Son Cabinetry include:
- Graphic Design - Print ads, corporate identity, printed assets, and our in-house print broker.
- Signage - Imagine It! Media used their relationship with local vendors to supply the client with locally sourced, cost efficient, professional signage for their locations
- Event planning - With a grand opening in the works, we're working hard to make the event a hit!
- Marketing consultation - From creative direction to design to media buys, we're there every step of the way.
- Creative consultation for television commercials
Son Cabinetry & Design is a local family owned and operated custom cabinetry design showroom specializing in cabinets for all rooms in your home - kitchens, bathrooms, entertainment centers, home offices, bars, hutches, and more.
Located in Bermuda Dunes, California, and opening soon in Palm Springs, Son Cabinetry & Design provide's creative cabinet solutions to the entire Coachella Valley.
Seems like Facebook is everywhere, right? Wrong. But it will be soon…
Today Facebook announced that users will soon be able to embed public Facebook posts as easily as they can embed tweets and YouTube videos on websites, giving users the ability to stick their status updates in pages across the Web, and outside of Facebook. Photos, status updates, posts with hashtags, videos — all now can be embedded in pages on third-party sites outside of the social network.
"When embedded, posts can include pictures, videos, hashtags and other content," Facebook's Dave Capra wrote in a post on the site. "People can also Like and share the post directly from the embed."
The feature is being rolled out today on five sites -- first CNN, then Bleacher Report, Huffington Post, Mashable and People. Post embedding will be rolled out more widely in the coming weeks.